Inspired by our very own Dream Island book, The Moon, we here at Kindergo HQ decided to whip up a quick and easy treat that could somehow satisfy our constant hunger for yummy snacks.
Check out the neat recipe below!
- 6 cups of Rice Bubbles or any other puffed rice cereal
- 6 cups white marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Measuring up
- Mixing bowl
1. In a nonstick pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir to completely melt and mix with the butter.
2. Remove from heat and add the rice cereal. Stir thoroughly with a rubber spatula to cover the cereal completely.
3. Press into the greased pan and let it cool to hold it’s shape.
4. Use shaped cookie cutters to shape the treats while the mixture is still warm. Place the cut shapes on a sheet of wax paper to set. Continue to cut out the shapes until the mixture is all used up.
5. Allow the shapes to cool completely then enjoy! Decorate them if you’d like or pop them strait into you mouth!
This easy snack can be whipped up in no time whatsoever, and you can shape the treats however you want! We’d love to see you attempt at making these snacks, so make sure to upload a picture of your creations on your social media and use the hastag #kindergokrafts.
If you’d like to read the book that inspired this tasty creation, download Kindergo on the App Store HERE today!