Following the release of Holiday Island on Kindergo, with Christmas just around the corner, we’re super excited to show you some neat craft ideas to bring your Christmas decorating game to an olympic level.
This heartwarming craft activity, inspired by our Kindergo book Christmas Love, is incredibly easy and will be worth treasuring for years to come.
All you’ll need is:
- Craft paper
- Pens, markers or crayon
- Whatever decorative material you can get your hands on
1. Take a sheet of A4 paper and fold it up like an accordion, each fold around 7.5cm wide.
2. Trace an outline of the person’s shape, ensuring the sides of the hands and feet reach the edges of the paper.
3. Cut around the outline, but avoid cutting the edges where the hands and feet touch.
4. Unfold your paper family.
5. Get decorating! You can decorate them to look like members of your family, school friends, or just silly characters!
And you’re done, easy as that! You can hang these around the house, decorate the Christmas tree with them, or send them to friends and family these holidays in the true spirit of Christmas Love.
We would love to see how your take on our craft projects so please feel free to share pictures of your creations with the hashtag#kindergokrafts.
To read Christmas Love and so much more these holidays, download Kindergo on the App Store HERE today!